Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blogging?

Igor says I need to blog. I do not know why. He fusses about how I do not fit in with the moderns, that I am too old-fashioned in my habits and dress.

I have begun to Twitter, which is well enough I guess. It does seem to be a decent way of gaining followers and we all need more minions. If there are enough over time, perhaps I shall start a nice cult like mother always wanted.

What else?

I should introduce myself, Igor tells me. I think he just wishes I would call attention to the caricature he drew of me and insisted that I post on this blog.

I really should rethink my habit of recruiting liberal arts majors as interns. They are just so thankful for the jobs, you see.

Decent minions, if you are willing to overlook their artistic quirks. I do not look like that. My ears are smaller and there are more resonance rings on my deathray.

I am Villainous Deeds, PhD. Yes that is my real name. My mother never forgave me for ruining her figure.

I am the latest in a long and distinguished line of Scientists and practitioners of the dubious sciences. My grandfather once conquered Europe at the head of an army of clockwork automatons but was routed when they all wound down at an inopportune moment. Such is the life of a mad scientist.

Of my illustrious education and academic standing, you may learn about in the dossier appended to this blog.

I was born in 2022 and raised in the 1890's. (Friends do not let friends have unprotected sex in a time machine. There are consequences to leaving a wet spot on the space/time continuum, let me tell you.) I hopped around quite a bit in the timestream until I left home in 1948 to seek my fortune.

Between 1948 and 1950, I vied for control of Europe with a French mad scientist name of Pierre-just-Pierre. It was at the height of this intrigue that Pierre's minions snuck into my lair and reset the alarmclock. I slept in my cryogenic chamber for 60 years, awakening refreshed and a bit confused at the dawn of 2009.

During my slumber, the brainwave enhancer designed to take me from being a mere evil super genius to an EVIL SUPER MEGA GENIUS malfunctioned and fed fifty years of television and movies through my dreams.

I am now an EVIL SUPER MEGA GENIUS of pop culture trivia. Not exactly how that plan was meant to pan out...

Capitalizing upon my strange new trivia mastery to dominate a series of television gameshows until I could buy a small island and withdraw to dream my evil dreams.

I am also taking extension courses at the local community college in Mega-Giaganto Robotics. Interesting stuff.

I think that is all for now. Sleep well, denizens of Earth. Know that your future dread lord and overmaster is awake and scheming and will be conquering you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment